Specialized Acupuncture and Nutrition
If you need relief, we’re here to help. Red Clover Clinic specializes in getting to the root of chronic and painful conditions.
Mobile users sign up for our newsletter mailing list here.
Red Clover Clinic is open to see clients!
We are very happy to be in the clinic and seeing all of you.
Feel free to call or email us to get on the schedule, or book online.
In order to maintain physical distancing recommendations, we have modified the schedule to avoid using our waiting room. We have allotted more time for cleaning in between clients. This means that we will be operating at a decreased capacity. Please be patient with us, we will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs.
Remote nutrition testing appointments are encouraged
We are offering a remote option for our nutrition testing clients via FaceTime or Zoom. For families who come with children or more than one person, this will be a requirement. When booking your appointment online, please write “FaceTime” or “Zoom” in the notes field. If you select FaceTime, Anita will call you at the appointed time. If you select Zoom, we will send you a link to join the meeting. If this doesn’t work for you, we understand and will accommodate you in the clinic.
Drive up supplement pick up service
For product only purchases, please call or email us to arrange a time for us to meet you at the building’s south entrance. We request that you refrain from coming up to the clinic, so we can maintain our one client at a time policy.
Touch free payment option
Our scheduling/account management software allows us to save credit card information securely. We are encouraging our clients to allow us to do this to help us to limit points of contact. The first time you can read the numbers to us, and then we’ll be all set for future transactions.
What we’re asking of you
- Please cancel your appointment if you are experiencing symptoms, such as cough, fever, chills or sore throat, or if you have come into contact with someone who is suspected as having or has confirmed COVID-19.
- Please wait to enter the clinic until your scheduled appointment time.
- Please leave all unnecessary belongings in your car, if possible.
- Please use the public restroom before your appointment to wash your hands. Once inside the clinic, you will also be able to use hand sanitizer and the sinks in the treatment rooms.
- Please wear a face mask before entering the clinic. If you don’t have one, we will provide one.
- We are limiting entrance to the clinic to scheduled clients only. Please come to your appointment alone, unless accompanied by someone who is necessary for your care.
- Fill out a COVID-19 Informed Consent form following the screening process.
What we’re doing to keep you and all of us safe
- All clients will be screened when entering the clinic.
- The schedule has been heavily modified to allow only one client at a time in the clinic and to allow for proper cleaning between clients.
- We are offering remote sessions when possible and no touch check out.
- All non-essential items that could be vectors for virus transmission have been removed from the waiting room, treatment rooms, and other common areas.
- All common surface areas are routinely disinfected, including door handles, tables, and other commonly touched surfaces.
- Treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned between each visit.
- The practitioners and staff will wear masks, wash their hands after each contact, and practice diligent personal hygiene.
- Any one of us who exhibits any symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, fever and shortness of breath, or if they have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 will stay home.
This has been a difficult time for everyone around the world, and we appreciate your support, patience and understanding of our closure. Things won’t feel normal for awhile, but we are committed to making your experience at Red Clover Clinic as comfortable, caring and safe as possible.
Be well and we look forward to seeing you soon,
Anita and the Red Clover Clinic staff